Saturday, November 6, 2010

Communicating with your artists

Just a quick note on communication with any artist at HST...We do our best to answer any and all requests that come to the studio, but sometimes we are simply overwhelmed... I personally get over one hundred emails a day from potential clients of the studio, and I do my best to answer them all, but occasionally, one or two will get lost in the shuffle....I want you all to know that you are valued clients, even if you haven't received your tattoo yet!  If you ever feel that you are not getting the response you were looking for, please feel free to be persistent!  Some of our artists, Gunnar in particular, are traveling constantly, and are so overwhelmed with requests that between tattooing, drawing and trying to get family time, requests will simply not get answered.  If this becomes the case for you, please do not get discouraged, simply email me instead, (gio@highstreettattoo.com)  I will do my best to see that you get the attention you deserve as a potential client of HST...I look forward to seeing you all soon, and thank you for your continued support of HST.

No comments:

Post a Comment