Thursday, November 11, 2010

HST THANKS TO THOSE WHO SERVE!

A happy veterans day to all of those close to us at HST that serve our great country!  As a small thank you, until the end of the week, any active or retired military personnel will receive an extra 10% off our current military discount, bringing you to a full 20% off any tattoo over $100 from HST!  And don't forget to email me at gio@highstreettattoo.com and put your name in as my soldier of the month!  For those that don't know, I give away one free tattoo session a month to an active duty soldier! (a $500 dollar value!!) all you need to do is send me a pic of you in your gear, or on deployment, include your name and contact info, and I'll draw a name at the beginning of every month until you all come home...  Thank you again to all of those that keep us safe, and thanks for your support of HST!

No comments:

Post a Comment